1. Get instant customers to your doorsteps
Customers are literally waiting to queue up at your store once they get their hands on your amazing deal of the day from your GBA’s website.
2. Leverage on huge social networks for full paying customers
Tap into your GBA customers ( or traffic if you may ) personal social networks for potential customers that pay your retail price.
3. Receive cash sales
Get pre-order sales in cash and use it to fund your business.
4. Save huge amounts of traditional advertising costs
Spending on traditional advertising as we all know cannot justify small businesses. You need a tool that you can leverage on without spending your whole month’s takings away.
5. Fund Group Buying Advertising through your time and effort
By exchanging your time and effort for a GBA deal, you are getting free advertising from a very potent and powerful social media tool.
6. Create a buzz with a `B’
As the saying goes, you have to make the noise you make louder to get
your brand and business acknowledged and respected.
7. Show your competition your brand is very much alive and kicking !
The only pretty store is the one full of customers – William T. Dillard of Dillard’s Department Stores.
8. Optimize your down time and low peaks.
Use GBA to streamline your outlet’s capacity and generate revenues
you never thought of you could have.
9. Gain online presence reaching out to web savvy users target market.
The internet reaches out to a whole new category of customers that are creating new cultures, shaping new mind sets that are crucial for new unique products and services.
10.Test the strengh of your front-line retail operations
The best practical way to `the moment of truth’. know if your crew or
staff is up to the mark and whether they are able to provide consistency
in delivering the brand’s image.